Hi there! I’m Whit McGhee, a freelancer with skills in communications and technology. A lot of people seem to like what I do, so I decided to turn it all into a business.
I do three things:
- Narrate commercials, promos and corporate presentations. Like these.
- Write copy for newsletters, websites and PR uses. Samples coming soon.
- Build and service desktop computers. Here’s more info.
I’ve done these things for:
- Two mid-major public universities
- One of the largest school districts in Alabama
- Two medical practices in northeast Alabama
- Two small-market radio station groups
- A daily newspaper with a circulation of 25,000
- A 500-member nonprofit organization
People have described my work ethic as responsible, deliberative and analytical, and I’m ready to work on a project you might have in mind. Got questions? Head over to the Contact page and send me a message.