Hi there! I’m Whit McGhee, a freelancer with skills in communication, narration and voiceovers, and public relations. A lot of people seem to like what I do, so I decided to turn it all into a business.
I focus on two things:
- Narrating commercials, promos and corporate presentations. Like these.
- Writing copy for newsletters, websites and PR uses. Here are my newest stories.
I’ve done these things for:
- Two mid-major public universities
- One of the largest school districts in Alabama
- Two medical practices in northeast Alabama
- Two small-market radio station groups
- A daily newspaper with a circulation of 25,000
- A 500-member nonprofit organization
Visit my LinkedIn profile to get a better idea of the ways I’ve served these organizations.
People have described my work ethic as responsible, deliberative and analytical, and I’m ready to work on a project you might have in mind. Got questions? Head over to the Contact page and send me a message.